Alligators AplentyFebruary 26, 2017
World Environment Day 2017May 30, 2017
New Books from Old
We can create print on demand editions of your out-of-print books, even when there is no electronic file.
If you are the author and have permission from the original publisher, we can re-publish, print, market and distribute your out-of-print book.
The process requires expertise but is surprisingly inexpensive. Here 's what we do:
- We scan the book to create a high resolution PDF file of each page.
- Our designer then processes the scanned pages to remove blemishes and print artefacts.
- With the individual pages cleaned, we load all of the pages into our publishing software to build the book. We use special printing software and algorithms to create a print-ready interior book file. We often replace page headers and page numbering to give the book a modern look.
- We allocate and register a new International Standard book Number (ISBN) and add the Cataloging-in-Publication entry to the book file to create the new edition.
- We create a cover for the book, usually with a new look and to include the new ISBN and barcode.
- We create the new title with the distributor and order a print proof for author review.
Once the proof has been cleared we can approve the title and place the book with the international online booksellers.
Talk to us about re-birthing your out-of print book.
May 30, 2017
What’s the most serious environmental concern facing Australians today? Complacency. That’s the main one.
March 6, 2017
We are now creating Print on Demand editions from your book long out of print. This is how we do it.